Search Engine Optimization & Digital Asset Optimization
As part of an integrated digital marketing plan, the goal of optimization is to ensure that prospective customers who search for your products or services online can find you.
Search engine optimization. You’ve heard of it. If you’ve been in business long, you’ve likely even been approached by someone offering to do it for you.
But how do you know if it’s really worth it, and why are the prices from one firm so different than those of another? What exactly do these SEO people do anyway?
When the landscape is so confusing, it can be tempting to just bury your head in the sand, but consider this: Every month, there are over 10 billion searches done on Google.
Don’t think your customers are among all those searchers? Think again. 70% of consumers go online when they’re searching for something local.
My Approach – Customized SEO Services for YOUR Small Business
I approach each SEO/DAO project on an individual basis, but the general elements include:
- Analysis of current rankings (and explanation of why that may not be particularly important)
- Review of analytics to identify current sources of traffic
- Complete website and digital asset evaluation
- Identification of potential linking opportunities
- Competitive analysis
- Recommendations for the near and longer term